Instructions to connect the device
1. Switch ON the PrivateWIFI device
Press and hold the power button until a green signal appears.
2. Find the device name
On the reverse side you will find the device name or ID in the following format (SSID: Private_wifi_10001).
3. On your smartphone, select a network with your ID
On your device (smartphone, iPad, laptop), go to "WI-FI networks" and select a network with your SSID (e.g.: Private_wifi_10001).
4. Enter your password
It is indicated on your voucher.
5. Connection established
You can now browse the Internet. Put PrivateWIFI in your pocket and explore the city in peace with an internet connection at your disposal.
6. How do I turn off the device?
You can turn off your device by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds.
What is the PrivateWIFI voucher?
A voucher is a document that you will receive at the hotel when you connect to the service. The voucher consists of two parts:
a) in the top part of the voucher you will find a password to enter to access the WIFI network;
You must sign it when you receive your voucher. The bottom part of the voucher that you sign remains with hotel staff.
Equipment rental rules PrivateWIFI
1. The equipment is given out and should be returned to the reception desk of the Grand Hotel, which is located under the following address: St - Petersburg, 25 Bolshaya Konyushennaya Street.
2. Renting out of the equipment is carried out by the employees of the hotel, who in the presence of the Client check the condition and the completeness of the equipment. They will then print and give out the Voucher needed for usage of the equipment.
3. The prices for renting the equipment are as follows: For 72 hours – 490 rubles (3 GB of data); Each consecutive 24 hours – 190 rubles (1GB of data/day)...Download the complete list of rules in pdf format.